Willow Beach RV Park is your full service RV Park and tent campground located just 30 minutes from Boulder City and 45 minutes from the Las Vegas strip. With its unique location, the park offers scenic views of the Colorado River, Black Canyon, as well as the mountain and desert landscapes in the distance. Enjoy a variety of water activities on Lake Mead and Lake Mohave, hike on the many trails in the recreation area, tour the Hoover Dam or head to Las Vegas for some nightlife entertainment. For campground and RV reservations, please call 928-767-4747.
Amenities at the park include:
- 28 full-service RV sites All RV sites include water, sewer, electric, fire ring and picnic table
- 9 Tent Camping sites Tent sites are limited to 2 tents per site with a maximum of 6 people per site
- All Tent Camping sites have fire rings, picnic tables
- 24-hour shower facility and laundry
- Restaurant, Gift & Convenience store
- Fishing Pier
- Launch Ramp
- Marina with Boat Rentals
Click here to open a clearer, full size, campground map.
Location and contact information:
Address: 25804 No. Willow Beach Road, Willow Beach AZ 86445
GPS: N 35° 52' 13.0152" W -114° 39' 37.443"
For reservations, please call: 928-767-4747
Click here to visit us on Facebook
- We understand that your pet is part of your family and as such is welcome. Maximum of two pets per site.
- Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length when they are outside.
- Pets are not to be loose at any time. Pets may not be tied outside and left unattended.
- Pets are not allowed in the public Restrooms or Laundry Room.
- Please cleanup after your pet.
- Only dogs, cats, birds, and fish are allowed as pets. All exotic animals or farm animals (including "pot-bellied" pigs) are not permitted.
- Please do not allow your pet to frighten or disturb wildlife or other guests.
- Pet owners must keep their pets from barking, howling, or making noise that disturbs others. Any pet may be ordered to be removed, if in the opinion of Willow Beach RV Park, such removal is necessary for orderly and peaceful operation.
RV Park Rules and Regulations
- Camping is only permitted in designated RV or Tenting area.
- Speed Limit at all times is 10 MPH on all roads in Willow Beach RV Park.
- Check-in is any time after 2pm. Quiet Time is from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Please be respectful of other guests and keep noise to a minimum.
- Generator use is not permitted.
- All vehicles and boats must display current registration. All motor homes must be able to be moved under their own power.
- Parking of boats, trailers or extra vehicle is limited to your assigned site only and must be parked on pavement or concrete.
- Only street legal vehicles allowed within all park areas.
- Guests are to maintain their site in a clean, neat, and sanitary manner. Indoor furniture or appliances may not be stored outside. This includes refrigerators, freezers, and exercise equipment. The area under the RV is not to be used for storage.
- No open fires are permitted except in designated fire pits. Fires must be attended at all times and put out prior to retiring for the night.
- Do not alter the natural terrain of your site.
- No off-trail hiking or climbing in the park (trails or road only).
- Glassware and styrofoam cups/containers are not allowed in the park.
- All guests must comply with Willow Beach RV Park's Pet Policy.
- Washing RV, autos, boats, and other vehicles is prohibited.
- No mechanical work may be preformed on any vehicle or boat while within Willow Beach RV Park. This includes oil changes.
- Motor fuels are not to be kept at site, except for the fuel contained in the vehicle or boat fuel tank. No portable tanks or fuel cans are allowed.
- Guests are encouraged to recycle and to be conservative in regards to water and electrical use.
- No one may discharge or dispose of any hazardous materials, either on their site, in the garbage dumpsters, or elsewhere within the boundaries of Willow Beach RV Park and Marina or the Lake Mead National Recreation Area.
- Clotheslines or drying of clothing outside is prohibited. On-site laundry facilities are available.
- No smoking in bathrooms, shower or laundry areas.
- Manufactured shade structures specifically designed for shade are permitted. Staking must not extend beyond site boundaries. Makeshift shade structures are not permitted.
- All sewage connections must be watertight.
- In pull-through spaces, extra vehicles or boats must be parked directly behind the RV.
- Picnic tables are not to be used as workbenches. Do not place hot items (BBQ) on the table.
- Cab-over campers or other truck-mounted campers must remain on the vehicle..
- RVs may not be sold in the park. Any signs advertising that the RV is for sale are prohibited.
- Checkout is at 12:00 Noon.